All Recipes 101 - for recipes addict like me!

Where all types and varieties of recipes .... ^_^


Added on what I like that's includes meal plans (for my so called diet plans)....

and Kids Meals section for easier reference what to cook for children

(that would be my bunch of nieces and nephews!!!!)

We don't eat pork so for those ingredients which included pork, has been substituted it with beef or chicken.







Heath & Lifestyle

http://www.Vemmabuilder.com/947381005.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Berries Smoothies


What You Need

¼ cup cranberries
135 gm NESTLE® Mixed Berries Yogurt
500 gm NESTLE® BLISS® Strawberry Yogurt Drink
2 cups crushed ice

Make It


1.Place all ingredients in a blender.





2.Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.






3.Pour into glasses and if desired decorate with chopped strawberries.



From www.nestle.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon.com Search 2.0

Followers