All Recipes 101 - for recipes addict like me!

Where all types and varieties of recipes .... ^_^


Added on what I like that's includes meal plans (for my so called diet plans)....

and Kids Meals section for easier reference what to cook for children

(that would be my bunch of nieces and nephews!!!!)

We don't eat pork so for those ingredients which included pork, has been substituted it with beef or chicken.







Heath & Lifestyle

http://www.Vemmabuilder.com/947381005.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Soya Cendol

Serves 4

What You Need

3 tablespoons Gula melaka syrup
150g Cendol
2 tablespoons Kidney beans
500ml Soya bean drink
Crushed ice

Make It


1.Spoon gula melaka, cendol and kidney beans into a tall glass.
2.Pour in soya bean drink.
3.Add crushed ice and serve.


Frpm www.nestle.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon.com Search 2.0

Followers